Demise of the chest freezer?

There must be a better substance then?

Reply to
Jim Wilkinson Knife

I've never seen them advertise this.

Reply to
Jim Wilkinson Knife

I actually said 'dinted'. Round here when we get a dent we say the car's been dinted. It's all part of our ignorant ways.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Not necessarily. Many imperfect things in life are as good as it gets.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

There was a big blurb on a website when I bought the recent one, either Beko's or AO's, saying it was a new idea they'd had, but that was bollocks because the old Beko has that facility as well, mentioned in passing in the handbook.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

It seems to me Beko simply never adopted the new f***ed up version that doesn't work.

Reply to
Jim Wilkinson Knife

Everybody thinks that until a new invention occurs.

Reply to
Jim Wilkinson Knife

Where is "round here"? Everyone I know says "dented" unless they're Glaswegian.

Reply to
Jim Wilkinson Knife

Come back when you've invented a wind turbine that's 59.4% efficient

Reply to
Andy Burns

Why should I have to invent it to know it'll happen?

Reply to
Jim Wilkinson Knife

My beloved ex left the chest freezer behind. Swiched off.

With about 1/4 of a deer in it.,

All now at the council tip.

The smell was ebeyond belief.

Bitch.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

LOL. might get that in a ducted fan.

Like most people who think they know more than they do, This nym shifting troll thinks that application of effort gets results irrespective of the laws of Nature...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

But until the new thing has been invented it won't be available will it? So what you've got is as good as you're going to get, now.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Unless people are sensible enough to work on improving it. Or do we have to wait for the Japanese to do it for us?

Reply to
Jim Wilkinson Knife

I assume you falsely believe that nym shifting = troll.

It can certainly improve. Or do you really believe modern turbines are precisely the same efficiency as the very first ones?

Reply to
Jim Wilkinson Knife

Yeah, and you probably believe we'll never break the speed of light. You have a closed mind. Think outside the box.

Reply to
Jim Wilkinson Knife

Skinflint.

Did you tell them you had a deer inside it?

Excellent comeback, congratulate her for me will you? So, what did you do to get her to do that? Fail to give her an orgasm?

Seriously, you actually replied to FOUR of my messages before you realised I was the same person? It's not like my name was that different....

Reply to
Jym Wulkinson Kunife

Vir Campestris

Wouldn't be the first time science was proved wrong. Still think the earth must be flat?

Besides, your specifics are not important to this argument. The point is we always find better ways of doing what we did before.

Reply to
Jym Wulkinson Kunife

He walks right into them...Bless

Reply to