Decorating - flexible filler

Arround an inside wooden window frame I have found some brown filler. I have removed some with a knife and it somes out as a brown flexible strip. I would like to buy some more but I don't know what it is called.

What might it be?

Reply to
Michael Chare

Brown sealant?

Clive Arthur

Does anyone recall plastic wood. that was a bit like that. At one time I had a whole window frame made of it to the depth of about half an inch!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

By Rawlplug. The Ronseal wood filler now is epoxy resin, similar to car body repair epoxy. Smells the same, too.

Reply to
Joe

That goes hard, very hard, very quickly.

Reply to
Pancho

Thanks. I have now bought something like that. The stuff I removed was quite hard, but it has been there for sometime. Atleast 10 years but maybe much longer.

Reply to
Michael Chare