Decent cordless Vacuum Cleaner

yes.

no

who cares?

Reply to
dennis

Three of the four vacs I own should be safe on toner.

Two have hepa filters which should go down to 0.3 micron, the industrial bosh is a class L but has class M filters fitted.

Toner is about 5+ microns.

The cordless bosch is probably safe but the filter area is so small it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Reply to
dennis

We have a dyson cordless - use it every day for two years. If a real heavy long clean is needed we use the corded cylinder one, but the cordless is us ed to do a quick sweep of carpets, door mats, kitchen floors and cobwebs. W e are not houseproud, but with dogs and gardening, and tv meals, wood fires etc, etc the dyson is easier and faster than a brush and broom. The contai ner needs emptying nearly every time, filter is washed about every two mont hs when especially fine dust is hoovered (as from drilling). The battery la sts long enugh to do a room well, or a few areas in several rooms so its ne ver a problem and its kept charged where it hangs. The only thing thats bad is the noise. It is expensive but is regarded, like the dishwasher, as a l uxury.

Reply to
Ernest Clark

The 'amount of suction' is moderately irrelevant, what is more important is the volume of flow through the thing. A tiny little vacuum pump can produce an impressive 'amount of suction' but will be totally useless as a vacuum cleaner.

Reply to
Chris Green

Aldi are doing a hand held cordless dyson for £169 and i got one yesterday, they went out of shops quickly; but they said still available on line as of yesterday.

Reply to
john.west