dash cam - recommend a front+n rear setup anyone?

Been reading my friend google and now saturated (they're all so wonderful - apparently) . So I thought someone here may have a practical recommend through actually having installed and used one thanks. Looking for front & rear cams with recording that actually works with ignition on/off (no frills :-) thanks

Reply to
dave

Not really answering your question but I suggest, if you haven't already done so, you view Techmoan's videos on youtube e.g.

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave