Dangers of 5G????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjEwOAs2Kto

On 08/10/2019 17:38, harry wrote:

Yes. It will cause a chronic outbreak of tin foil hats in the paranoid delusional nutter community.
--
Regards,
Martin Brown
On Tuesday, 8 October 2019 17:54:52 UTC+1, Martin Brown wrote:

I've heard 5G can penitrate tin foil hats.
On 09/10/2019 15:07, whisky-dave wrote:

It can use skin effect to creep under the tinfoil.
On 09/10/2019 15:07, whisky-dave wrote:

There are videos of people reporting unusual amounts of dead insects around the 5G masts.
There is also a video of aphids occasionally, but at a steady frequency, leaving the surfaces of a plant each straight out from the surface and returning to the surface they left.
The curious people went on to discover it was a 25 mile radius around a major airport, I forget which, and was timely with the rotating radar dish.
One thing is for sure, we do, in everything we do, change circumstances.
But I do wonder that, if mankind had long life; good health and, free energy, would we be in a better position? With the free energy, would we drain the earth of everything in pursuit of a 'betterment'?
Foxes and rabbits.
...Ray.
Many people live very close to some huge transmitters and I do not see any kind of problem. However that is not to say that other organisms do not suffer damage, as in true human fashion I doubt anyone has thought about the possibility or if they have they have ignored it as a purely local effect. Brian
--
----- --
On Saturday, 12 October 2019 02:29:43 UTC+1, RayL12 wrote:

.
If we had "free" energy, for example quite a few kilowatts per house someho w, I can see global warming worsening simply because of the 30 C environmen t people would create in their gardens. Massively excessive 24-hour light, and all the other things we'd do.
On Saturday, 12 October 2019 02:29:43 UTC+1, RayL12 wrote:

The ting you clamp to your ear is more likely to cause damage.
On Saturday, 12 October 2019 02:29:43 UTC+1, RayL12 wrote:

5G might also attract dogs around those very same masts.
I remmeber when wireless signals were the cause of the reduction of bees problem.

Such thimngs should obviously be looked into. 5G might also attract aliens.

Just that one airport I wonder why.

whatever that means, but for most people, our lives are better than they would have been in previous generions.

In article <b8c43d76-b56f-46f1-b03a-9a9528437882

What an idiot!
"5G uses higher frequencies than 3G or 4G ..."
There's no point in continueing after that.
Unfortunately his stupid video is likely to scare some folk witless - it should be removed immediately!
--

Terry

On 08/10/2019 19:12, Terry Casey wrote:

It might but not in the UK. It uses the same bands and smaller, lower power than 4G.
Its just idiots like harry who has no understanding of anything more complex than a tap that are affected.

On 08/10/2019 22:09, dennis@home wrote:

Based on previous threads, even that is questionable :-)
--
Cheers,

John.
Well it is using higher, the same and lower than now according to the man from EE. Brian
--
----- --

Just more mindless silly stuff from the fools that originally hyperventilated about mobile phones and power lines.
Get a life Harry
On Wednesday, 9 October 2019 03:58:53 UTC+1, Cynic wrote:

You never watched the video did you shit-fer-brains, just leapt to conclusions?
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 22:24:20 -0700 (PDT), harry

Wouldn't have needed to.
Heard the old adage about 'crying wolf'?
Because you post so much stuff that's simply wrong, irrelevant or highly bigoted / biased, few people bother to read / view what you link to any more.
Start posting more stuff yourself that explains what your interpretation of whatever you are just linking to and there maybe the start of a discussion (at least we can tell you why both you and the content of the link are wrong).
The only thing you seem honest about is how you knowingly took up the FIT theft as a cash cow and are happily fleecing most people here.
That sort of says it all for many of us ... (except those who only seem to repost Twatter stuff here of course, they probably believe everything you post 'because they read it on the Internet').
Cheers, T i m