Dangerous USB cable

Painting my knob yellow and calling it Zippy caused a right argument.

Reply to
ARW

Trying to plug in his Zipper drive?

Reply to
John Rumm

On reflection, that was something else. This was a laser.

Reply to
Bob Eager

None of it telling you how to use it, just how *not* to use it...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Hope you get back to normal soon.

Reply to
jon

Not quite sure how to take that. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Not too far from the truth and in around 30 different languages.

It was a Panasonic branded device with a cutter different to that usually found in similar devices* and it worked extremely well - a lot better than any other similar one I've had in the past.

Amazon link **

*It has both dual edge blade and cuts at the top and side whereas all the cheapies only have a side cutting blade.

** As usual with Amazon the reviews are not all about this model. They have combined all the reviews for all the different types of nose/ear hair trimmers together.

Reply to
alan_m

Aren't some mental images worse when you can put a face to them! :)

Reply to
R D S