Dangerous USB cable

Well, that's another warning that will have to appear on the packaging.

And beans should be labelled "DO NOT PUT PRODUCT UP YOUR NOSE".

Reply to
Adam Funk

Thanks for the warning. I shall cease experimenting…

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Boys will be ... well, complete idiots! Deserved a Darwin Award.

Reply to
GB

disgusting wee man

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

There were no USB cables when I were a lad. We had to make do with 15A plugs.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

They discharged him eventually.

Thomas Prufer

Reply to
Thomas Prufer

'Wee'? He must be a muckle big yin to be able to get a connectored [1] end of a USB lead up his willy. [1] Even the tiny size.

Reply to
Ian Jackson

I was meaning Timmy baby ...

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

The usb cable I've just purchased came with no safety instructions.

However, the nose hair trimmer I recently purchased for little money came with a 150 page instruction and safety manual!

Reply to
alan_m

That's to prevent their cats complaining.

Reply to
jon

so thats what USB stands for......

Urethral Solid Blocker

Reply to
SH

I was surprised at the size of the camera the doc shoved up there. And urinary catheters can be 5mm dia.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Had a cystoscope this week again. Think that makes about a dozen now over a 3 year period. Basically, a camera and light inserted to look inside your bladder. They squirt a freezer gel in first. Then really no more than a tickle.

I've not had the nerve to watch them actually doing it - but instead concentrate on the camera monitor. And get a nice running commentary of what the consultant is seeing. And now know what he's looking for.

And so far so good - treatment has worked. Will likely have 6 monthly checks for ever more.

You do have a slightly tender thingie for a day or so afterwards.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

You cannae wee with a USB plug up your orifice, Jim

Reply to
Andrew

maybe the salt and urea will generate some leccy, so he can keep his smart (?stupid) phone charged up ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Is it the jap's eye, or the penis puppetry, which is the cause of annoyance?

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

The smallest ones…

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Both.

And women say that men cannot multitask.

Reply to
ARW

You wait until you've had clippers, and a pulverizer, up there for a while...

Reply to
Bob Eager