dangerous advice?

Science doesnt work on proof. It works on refutation.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Refutation of predictions made by various theories put forward to account for observed phenomena.

Since climate science can't do the predictions bit, see my .sig.

Reply to
Tim Streater

rator and a meter to a lectuer room.

e past, she said oh sorry I'm bulgarian when I said a meter I ment a metre stick, you know the rulers you keep in the lab.

difference and voltage.

ntial-difference

ase a live wire could be considered dead, but that doesn't mean there is NO potentail differnce, and that for me is the differnce.

yuotself by falling but if you don't fall that deosn't mean there is no da nger/risk.

ay it's live if we have 1V on it ?

be recycled people tell me they have dead batteries but some of them sghow 0.8V and when tested have 20% power remaining and measure above 1 volt are those batteries dead or alive ?

you're a hoot

Reply to
tabbypurr

nerator and a meter to a lectuer room.

the past, she said oh sorry I'm bulgarian when I said a meter I ment a metr e stick, you know the rulers you keep in the lab.

l difference and voltage.

tential-difference

case a live wire could be considered dead, but that doesn't mean there is NO potentail differnce, and that for me is the differnce.

ll yuotself by falling but if you don't fall that deosn't mean there is no danger/risk.

say it's live if we have 1V on it ?

to be recycled people tell me they have dead batteries but some of them sgh ow 0.8V and when tested have 20% power remaining and measure above 1 volt a re those batteries dead or alive ?

If yuo're going to use such stupid terms as dead or alive to decribe such t hings then maybe you also think that everything is black & white right and left , right and wrong. The word live comes from the 1500s it meant having energy it, originaly ca me fron alive as a person could be alive or dead.

(As I explained earlier Dead or Alive the band fronted by Pete Burns)

But I''m not sure if they knew what dead was either. I think it was fist u sed in describing amunition as in live amunition and dead amunition (alread y used).

Reply to
whisky-dave

generator and a meter to a lectuer room.

n the past, she said oh sorry I'm bulgarian when I said a meter I ment a me tre stick, you know the rulers you keep in the lab.

ial difference and voltage.

potential-difference

at case a live wire could be considered dead, but that doesn't mean there i s NO potentail differnce, and that for me is the differnce.

kill yuotself by falling but if you don't fall that deosn't mean there is n o danger/risk.

we say it's live if we have 1V on it ?

t to be recycled people tell me they have dead batteries but some of them s ghow 0.8V and when tested have 20% power remaining and measure above 1 volt are those batteries dead or alive ?

things then maybe you also think that everything is black & white right an d left , right and wrong.

came fron alive as a person could be alive or dead.

used in describing amunition as in live amunition and dead amunition (alre ady used).

anything to veer away from admitting that you're lost.

Reply to
tabbypurr

In your dreams, grab hold of a "live' wire and prove I'm wrong then.

Reply to
whisky-dave