Damned fox

If I leave my hose pipe out - a fax always craps on the spray gun on the end of it. I think the fox has been commissioned by my wife to train me to put it away at night.

Reply to
John

Maybe there's a message in that thermal roll he's leaving you.

Reply to
mike

Either put it away or store it too high ti shit on

Reply to
RW

Are you certain it's animal in origin? Can your Missus fully account for her movements?

Reply to
Gotde T Shirt

Definitely pun of the week. :-)

Reply to
Appelation Controlee

Must get a suitable calliper and take some measurements.

Reply to
John