Custom Conservatory Furniture

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but.......
Does anybody have any recommendations of companies that design and build bespoke conservatory furniture? I've tried Googling, but you just get inundated with links to the shopping portals and very few actual supplier sites. I'm interested in both dining furniture (less of an issue - can probably find something off the peg for that) , and more particularly sofa type arrangements. My problem is that I want to fit an almost curved window seat type arrangement into a 5 facet end of a Victorian style conservatory, and the usual 2 and 3 seater cane type jobbies won't do it
Brian

What sort of budget ? "bespoke" covers a wide range.
--
Smert' spamionam

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 00:15:18 +0100, Andy Dingley

Actually, at this stage, budget is a secondary consideration, although not without its limits obviously. I'm really looking for a variety of options to make a choice from. Since submitting my post I've come across a firm (in the West Country) that can and will manufacture pretty much what I'm looking for, and at this very early stage, prices are in the 1k to 2k range depending on fabric, design, etc etc etc, but I'm happy to gather other options if there are others available.
Brian