Crossing cables

We will be using a tall kitchen unit to house a built in oven with a built in micro-wave oven above. The main switch for the oven is to the right of the oven housing unit with a horizontal feed going to a connection unit within the oven space. Although we do not have the micro-wave oven yet but from past experience these normally require a socket for a plug and this needs to be situated towards the right behind the controls. To achieve this keeping cable runs either horizontal or vertical and within the safe zones their respective cables will require to cross, having never seen this done before is it permissible to do so or do I need to do a rethink?

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

If its not too far, how is it an issue really? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

There is no problem with crossing the cables.

Reply to
ARW

There is a mythical creature that forbids it.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I have a switch near my cooker switch which allows me to turn of the power going to the 13amp socket for my microwave.

Reply to
Michael Chare