DAB Car Radio

My car has DAB Radio and I know nothing about it - it has worked fine for

18months but recently I have had some dips in reception and a message "FM Link" has popped up on the display for much of the time.

Any ideas?

Reply to
John

Aerial connection?

Reply to
Scott

FM link on the radio in a friends car refers to a mode of listening inside the car to a device that gives a fake fm signal. People used to do this kind of thing all the timme before there were multi input sound systems in cars. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

If the radio finds DAB poor, it will look for the FM equivalent. It's the default on my car - Mazda 6.

Reply to
charles

esp earth.

Reply to