Crime hotspot in N Norfolk

LOCAL POLICE NEWS DAMAGE CAUSED TO TRAIN STATION PLATFORM - SHERINGHAM Officers from Sheringham are appealing for witnesses to come forward after damage was caused to the newly laid concrete at the heritage train station. At some point on the evening of the Sheringham Christmas light ?switch on?, Friday 18th November, offenders have jumped on to unset concrete leaving several deep foot prints. Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information relating to it. Witnesses should contact PCSO Royston Seabrook on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous Online Form at

From the Holt Chronicle.

Reply to
GB

Should have some good footprints to work with...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Reminded me of this:

Bob Eager

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:03:33 -0000, GB wrote:=

Too many police clearly, they've run out of real crimes.

-- =

"Have you been hunting bear lately?" "No, the grass tickles."

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Watch out for the follow-up crime when someone in a white camper van pours plaster of paris into the prints.

Reply to
Andrew

NORFOLK.

Did the prints show evidence of webbed feet ?.

Were there tracks of a Reliant Robin three wheeler outside ?.

Reply to
Andrew

I think I mentioned that one.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I was in town today, so viewed the offending concrete. There are indeed two or three footprints in the concrete, quite shallow.

I'd fill them in in a deliberately contrasting colour and make it a fun feature. I was told that the builder wants £1,000 to dig the lot up and relay it.

Reply to
GB

Actually, that sounds unkind to the builder, which I didn't mean to be. He's done a really rather nice job of laying the concrete, and he's obviously a perfectionist. The footprints spoil the effect he intended.

However, leaving the footprints going across it and filling them in a contrasting colour would be quite a fun way of dealing with it, at minimal expense.

Reply to
GB

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 18:42:48 -0000, GB wrote:=

Or if he wants it to look as originally intended, just fill them in with= the same colour!

-- =

Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as num= bers increase...the human question is not how many can possibly survive = within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who = do survive. -- Frank Herbert (Dune)

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

To be fair, if it was near me then I am sure my cat would have provided the footprints:-)

Reply to
ARW