Creda Tumble Dryer

Hello people

Only 2 weeks ago I bought a brand new tumble dryer. Creda TVR2. Today it only makes the usual spinnig noise and heat output, but no tumbling movement at all. Could this be the drum/motor failure already? Is there a reset I can locate? Not impressed as I bought this on the strength of

2 reviews.

Thanks Nick

Reply to
nick.whitehead

The message from snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com contains these words:

Sounds more like the belt, but who cares, it's still under guarantee.

Reply to
Guy King

Danke Shern

Guy K> The message

Reply to
nick.whitehead

Danke Schoen :-)

Reply to
Staffbull

The message from "Staffbull" contains these words:

Danke schön, Shirley?

Reply to
Guy King

Alles klar