Glue - plastic to painted metal & removable

I'm after some glue to attach a bit of plastic trim to my car. The plastic trim goes over the bottom of the boot aperture, and I'd like it to be held in place without being too stuck in case I ever want it off again. Any ideas?

Reply to
Doki

A while ago I post a URL for someone? for this trim which was sticky backed.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Permanent glue hook-and-loop tape to each part.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I've already got the trim. IME the sticky back stuff is bloody sticky and the trim wouldn't stand coming back off.

Reply to
Doki

Bostik All Purpose clear will stick most plastics so they'll come apart without damage. The sheds sell it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

How about double-sided tape or pads.

Sylvain.