Craftsman Book Club - The Readers Union

I haven't joined this, and I don't know if it's one of those clubs where you have to buy a set number of books a month, but "The Readers Union" look like they have some pretty good deals on in their sale catalogue.

Building Regulations Explained and Illustrated

£43.99 Amazon £34.99 Club £11

Building Services, Hall & Greeno (2005 edn)

£19.99 club £5

Best of Danny Pruoix's Storage and Shelving

$23 play.com £16.99 club £5

David Thiel's Power Tool Maintenance

$18.99 club £5

Caveat emptor and all that, but it might help Santa stretch his (her) budget a bit this year.

a subsidiary of David & Charles.

Owain

Reply to
Owain