Exterior door lintel

Hi I am researching putting a 900mm exterior door into bungalow supporting wall. Got lots of info on planning regulations and the use of Acro's etc but not much on the Lintels. Do I need an expensive RSJ or will some ordinary 70mm square steel box section do?
Chris
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 07:21:59 -0700 Chris wrote :

You need a suitable lintel, Catnic or similar, 1200mm long to give 150mm bearing either end. Ordinary steel box section is likely to rust over time giving major problems.

Hi Thanks for the info
Chris