Coventry Toolfair reminder

I am 100% sure I will be in London and not Coventry. Sorry.

Reply to
ARW

OK, cheers. I don't think anyone else said they were going.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

In message , Andrew Gabriel writes

So, is anyone else going or not?

Reply to
geoff

I was a 'maybe' but am now an 'unlikely', I think A.Lee and gremlin were going?

Reply to
Andy Burns

gremlin got a job and could not go.

Reply to
ARW

Just to confirm this, I will not be able to come.

Reply to
gremlin_95

Yes, I'll be going to Elex, not Toolfair. I'll be there at 10 am, as I have a few hours work in the afternoon. There are 4 or 5 stands I need to visit, the rest to have a look round. Dehn are my first stop, to see their range of Surge Protection Devices. Dilog to look at their clamp meter, and a few others who have what look like interesting products. One does push in crimps, just like Wagos, but end to end, and they dont need sleeving. Could be a time saver.

Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee