Toolfair Coventry 13th and 14th September

Just a heads up for anyone intrested. Toolfair is on next Thursday and Friday at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry. Its organised by Professional Builder magazine

It's my first time this year, but it seems a good chance to check out some gear and possibly get some cheap.

dg

Reply to
dg

Has anyone here been to the show today, and is it of interest to your average DIY-er? I've registered, but am undecided about whether to make the effort tomorrow. I suppose it might be interesting the see the inside of the new Ricoh Stadium if nothing else!

Reply to
Roger Mills