Corrugated sheet shed walls

I'm rebuilding a garden shed (for a large oil tank and garden tools) and plan to clad it with corrugated steel sheeting (probably aligned vertically) but I can't decided how to deal with corners and apertures. Do I simply bend it around the corners? What about apertures - do I just arrange some battens to close off the corrugation ends? I'll phone around some suppliers next week but it would be useful to hear what others have done.

Reply to
nomail

I used to have a corrugated steel garage. It came with the house, so I don't know how or when it was made, but all corners and the door and window aperture edges had steel trim pieces fitted. I presume you should be able to buy similar today.

Reply to
Nightjar

Around here apex closures and corner pieces are available. The apex closure comes in two pieces with one long side rounded to allow the two to meet an d adjust. Alternativel they can be supplies almost flat but precreased. The cornere pieces are just 90 degree lengthes. All in galvanmised mild steel

Reply to
paul.mccann