Cornwall Electricals Caution

In message , James Hoarden writes

I've never used Cornwall Electrical and I found their services to be at least as good as any other business I've never used

now let us pray

Reply to
geoff

From their website

"SAVE 10% WHEN PAYING BY CHEQUE ,POSTAL ORDER, BANK TRANSFER OR PAYZONE"

.. and lose the protection that paying by credit card gives you

Reply to
Tony Bryer

On the shit estate where is the spare bedroom of the semi he is trading from, a couple of weeks might seem like a life time! Look down on his premises from Google Earth

Reply to
Emil Tiades

IF ANYONE HAS SOME COMMENTS PLEASE FEEL FREE AND COME AND TELL ME FACE TO FACE, BUT OH NO YOU ALL RATHER SIT BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN AND TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT, WOW ANYWAY I HAVE A BUSINESS TO RUN MAYBE ONE DAY YOULL ALL DO SOMETHING USEFULL AND DO WHAT I DID AND BETTER MY LIFE, NOT SIT AROUND LEAVING COMMENTS , YOU CAN ALL SAY WHAT YOU WANT , THE PEOPLE WHO BUY ARE THE PEOPLE I WORRY ABOUT

Reply to
sales

And get beaten up by your mates on the estate perhaps?

So explain why the company was incorporated just a few weeks ago, and why you say 'years'.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Why? In case they come knocking on your door with baseball bats demanding their money back?

-- James

Reply to
James Hoarden

They're the people *we* worry about too, however you may have less customers to bother you in future.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Didn't manage to sell that £225 1-day old phone, eh?

Emil Tiades

Blessings. May I just say that I've always been highly impressed with Kornvall Electrikals in my dealings with them. So much so I even bought an ice cream freezer (so handy for ze bratwurst, ja?) und zey came over to fit it for not extra charge. Zose guys really know how to party. A big thumbs up for Kornvall Elektrikals

Heil... er..

Reply to
Pop

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk (Andrew Gabriel) saying something like:

Holy shit.

play to the bloke behind Cornwall Electricals if he's trying to work his way out of that shithole, but there's a string of unhappy customers who tell their own stories about his trading habits.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Please don't shout, it's bad manners.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Looking at the "nicholasparc" website and the Cornwall Electricals rants here, it seems that schools in that area have a lot to answer for. I also wonder how someone managed to raise the £40,000 he claimed to have invested. A run down council house doesn't offer much scope to raise capital.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I love reading all your comments, one day one off you will have the guts to talk to me, oh cant see any off you on my records of buying anything, may i say thankyou to you all ive had a good time reading, one day youll haver the guts to start a business yourself maybe we are all slightly jealous, a 27 old man has got the guts to do something in his life and not sit around signing on or working for some old git who thinks he owns penzance. all i can say is your all missing out on bargains not me and the happy customers roll on cornwall electricals ltd

Reply to
sales

I think you'll find many posters to this group already have.

That in itself is one thing that nobody here is likely to criticise you for.

Reply to
Andy Burns

The message from %steve%@malloc.co.uk (Steve Firth) contains these words:

In order to teach children, the schools have to get them to attend.

Doesn't seem as if that's happening...

Reply to
Anne Jackson

I applaud you for starting your own business and wish you good luck. However common sense and literacy do not seem to be your strong points. Each time you respond, you are digging an ever deeper hole and putting folk off being customers!

I think you meant:

"I love reading all your comments. One day, one of you will have the guts to talk to me. Oh, I can't see any of you on my records as having bought anything. May I say thank you to you all. I've had a good time reading. One day, you'll have the guts to start a business yourself. May be we are all slightly jealous?

A 27 year old man has got the guts to do something in his life and not sit around signing on or working for some old git who thinks he owns Penzance. All I can say is you are all missing out on bargains. Not me and the happy customers. Roll on Cornwall Electricals Ltd."

Reply to
Clot

So all you can all comment on is my spelling well done, tell you what if anyone would like to come and visit my store then please step forward, i will be only to glad to show people around,also yes someone may have hated this area but one person dosnt count for the whole of the area im sure mr barnes will tell the truth about what really happned in real words if only people knew what he used to do regards cornwall electricals ltd

Reply to
sales

The message from snipped-for-privacy@cornwallelectrical.co.uk contains these words:

I have a full-time job to do, and TWO (very successful) businesses to run, and if you think I have time to travel the length of the country... The one thing I _don't_ have to do is try to justify the shortcomings of either of my companies. (AND, at 65, I'm old enough to be your grandmother!)

Reply to
Anne Jackson

Bad language hey, rite all i can say is i have a very sucessful company im running and i dont have time for mindless chat, your all welcome to your own chat, but i have a company to run ill see you all later when you come to us for all your electricals needs and believe me you all will as we are the cheapest on the net, if you all want to know how good our service is then please try it will even offer you

20% off your first order cod off course , so you dont even have to pay a penny till the item is in your home, hope this helps regards cornwall electricals ltd
Reply to
sales

snip

if you all want to

Anyone who would order from you certainly would find out how good your service is, in short appaling.

20% off, COD, I certainly don't believe it unless you inflate the price by an equivalent amount. 20% off at 'net pricing' would mean you lose significant money.

My experience is you take money when the order is placed. Default on the contract, then place the onus on the purchaser to get their money back from whatever credit card processor you happen to be using at the time.

Reply to
Edward W. Thompson