Scott Fiore has a question hard water spots

Hi, We just moved into a new home. I don't think the previous owners ever cleaned the glass shower doors. Our shower doors seems to be etched with hard water stains. Nothing I have tried will remove them. Even CLR does not remove them. Any suggestions? Thanks! -Scott Fiore