converting natural gas fire to lpg

Is it possible to convert a Flavel Emberglow balanced flue gas fire to lpg? I have found the manufacturers web site but its a bit short on information, it is possible to buy both lpg and natural gas versions so am I right in thinking I only need to buy jets and a regulator?

Reply to
mark

If the manual is not for both type of fuel then the likelihood is that there is a bit more than simply changing the jets. IMHO, The only course of action is to ask the manufacturers whose details you should be able to find on the manual.

Reply to
Ed Sirett