Thermador Cooktop LP or Natural Gas?

I purchased a pair of Thermador SGCS365RS cooktops second hand. One has a sticker that indicates it was converted to LP... this is consistent with the regulator (RV47CL) which has been configured to LP. The second cooktop has no markers indicating LP conversion and has the same regulator configured for Natural Gas.

The jets in both are marked '140' (for 9100 BTU) and '170' (for 15k BTU). Can someone tell me if these jets are supposed to be used with LP or Natural Gas?

The conversion kit I found on the web (NLPKIT6) looks like it also includes a jet holder assembly... I don't quite understand why a new holder is needed. I couldn't find any usable markings on the jet holders but the look similar between the two. The jets look very similar to the naked eye. My guess is that the LP unit wasn't completely converted but I'd really like to verify this... pointers to an exploded parts diagram or service manual would be great!

Reply to
John

I'm sure Thermador can. Had you thought about asking them?

Have you tried Thermador's web site?

Reply to
Doug Miller