Converted my head magnifier

...from a filament bulb light to a headband led bright light. :-) I could have just replaced the bulb with an LED but it wouldn't have been that bright.
http://www.20xx20.myby.co.uk/126.jpg
George wrote:

Any chance of a bigger picture next time?
Si

Sorry, are you on DU?
please don't change the link because people might click on your altered link.
On 27/05/2008 10:28, George wrote:

It took about 15seconds to load on 2MB broadband, a ~3MB file that's over twice as high and wide as the average monitor is excessive.

Ok,I'll reduce the cameras size quality. ;-)
George wrote:

Download Irfanview. Allows you easily to crop pictures and to change image quality/file sizes. Free for personal use. No need to change camera settings at all.
<http://www.irfanview.com/
--
Rod

Looks like it was taken with a cameraphone so it's not like you're losing much...

*looks up what it was taken with*
Fuck. Me.
Doki wrote:

Hmmm...
How do you make phone calls on that SLR shaped lump... :-) <http://www.trustedreviews.com/digital-cameras/review/2006/10/24/Fujifilm-FinePix-S6500fd/p1
Mind you his flash was off, 1/20th Second, F3.6, ISO 800 presumably so we could admire the LED's blinding output - sod the noise....
--
Adrian C

<http://www.trustedreviews.com/digital-cameras/review/2006/10/24/Fujifilm-Fi nePix-S6500fd/p1>
Its a headmagnifier not the crown jewels...if I wanted a David Baily shot, I'd of taken the time to set it up.
On 28/05/2008 07:14, George wrote:

Who's he?

shot,
Napoleons right hand man. :-P