Concrete Rubble Give Away - Portsmouth Area

From my broken up garden path. Would make nice sub base for driveway or hard standing. Nice large bits so would be easy to transport. Any Takers?

Reply to
Thrifty Liz

Funnily enough I was just considering whether or not my broken up concrete slabs would be a suitable substitute for MOT type1 as a sub base for my gravel drive project. I guess they would take quite a bit of breaking up, and maybe a small amount of type1 might be a good idea for a thin top layer of the sub base, so maybe 100mm of said smashed concrete and 50mm of type1, and 40mm or so of gravel on top.

Good idea?

(Sorry for hi-jacking your post Liz!)

Reply to
garrywaterhouse

If no luck here, you could always join your local Freecycle: .

Rubble and hardcore seems to go down well round here.

Reply to
PCPaul