concealed cistern height

I intend to fit Armitage Shanks Fluidmaster Concealed Cistern from screwfix. Its a 6 litre with cable flush button. The supplied flush pipe looks fairly short, to mount the thing maximum a couple of feet above the toilet. If I fit it a bit higher (almost like a high-level cistern), obviously the water will enter the toilet bowl faster. Am I likely to get problems with this, like water splashing out of the bowl etc ? Toilet pan is a laufen back to wall pan. Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson