FOAK : Cistern make identification please

Need some assistance in identifying the make of this cistern as the push button lock nut that's missing needs replacing. There are no makers names as far as I can see anywhere

Anyone any idea?

Nthkentman

A pic of the bottom of the push button would be better, these sort are much of a muchness, so any two button one should work. I've got a couple here, nit sure if you can buy them separately. Looks like what come supplied with an Armitage shanks/Ideal toilet.

Reply to
A.Lee

It is highly unlikely that it will be a non-standard thread, so it would be more useful if you could give an accurate outside diameter for the thread and the number of threads per inch.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

The people who made the cistern will just have bought in an off the shelf flush valve & button. Any plumbers merchant should have one - although you might have to buy the fill valve as well.

Try Temperate Heating, top of Chatham Hill.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman