compression fittings..... pah!

Another call for Doctor Spooner. Fancy changing your name to Kenny Everett's creation Cupid Stunt?

John Schmitt

Reply to
John Schmitt

Bzzt!

Sorry, you're too late: didn't you see this recent post:

David

Reply to
Lobster

Randolph, how dare you speak that way about the departed.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

More wit. Duh the really are at it today.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

If he *is* a troll, he is a *wildly*, *hugely* successful one. Look at all the traffic he generates! Look at all the poor saps who reply/argue with him, thinking they will have any effect at all! Of course, they have no effect whatsoever, but that of fuelling the fire. I'd be very interested to see what Doctor Drivel would do if everyone would just STFU, but sadly there's as much chance of that happening as there is of them sprouting a cnt and flying to the moon and back.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

dont use pushfit.

me and my friend martin used pushfit to put in a sink and evey single joint leaked.

harry

Reply to
Mr Harry

Homowners Hub - :) Just reporting in to say that after 16 years the weeping compression fittings detailed herein are still leak-free. Just hope the 28mm ones I'm doing on the Heat Store will be better. And yes, I will give them all a "light smear" of Fernox Hawk White jointing compound on final assembly.

Only found this thread while looking through my website logs.

Cheers - Pete

Reply to
GymRatZ UK