Completely OT but hilarious.

I just heard Toto Wolff describe his Mercedes F1 teams performance as a 'a complete f*ck up' on live TV!

Sometimes the media managed news slips and reality shines through!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And Russell's team radio

pitlane: "So this should be a big tyre advantage" driver: "I f****ng hope so"

was gleefully parroted verbatim by the German RTL commentators

Reply to
Andy Burns

I missed that one.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Shame RTL have lost the F1 after next week ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Tokoloshe at work...

Reply to
Richard

I do find that many of the broadcasters get very precious about language you hear in the supermarket queue every day. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

How do lip readers manage when everyone is masked.

As for 'f*ck up' if new boy had won on his first outing, people might have started wondering if it is the car that is winning and not the driver. This could have been a set up.

Reply to
Andrew

Well he did indicate that it was a joy to drive a car that had been set up properly for once, before realising that possibly he may have offended the engineers in his own team.

Reply to
alan_m

Surely the person being set up is the tax dodging, Monaco dwelling, Stevenage born Sports "Personality"of year candidate.

HTF Marcus Rashford has been overlooked in preference to Monaco Boy and the sexists and homophobic Tyson Furey is anybody's guess.

And while Hendo is a nice enough chap, and captain of double champions Liverpool a "personality" he ain't. Certainly no more than is Marcus Rashford,

michael adams

michael adams

I read a report some time back about a signing expert who was being used by an Eastern European tv news programme who instead of translating what was being said, signed saying "He's lying. Don't believe him'

Reply to
fred

Some interpeting his fart for the deaf said it was a squidgy fart .

whisky-dave