Compact condensing tumble dryer sought

Hi all We're looking at buying a new Tumble Drier (Dryer?). We need a compact one, and I'm keen to get a condensing one. But there seem to be few, if any, compact condensing dryers. Any suggestions or recommendations?
thanks Jon N
jkn wrote:

Why a condensing one?
Andy

'cos it's difficult to fit a vent to the position where the current one is used.
Alternatively, if anyone has any suggestions as to why a Creda T312VW might have developed a somewhat high-pitched grinding/whining noise when running, I'd be very pleased to hear them. I'm assuming a bearing (or bearing pad?) of some description has failed, but more pointers welcome. Repair time is of the essence for this item. unfortunately...
Cheers jon N
jkn wrote:

That's the right answer.
Which? magazine, in your local library. Last review was in November.
Andy