Coloured Silicone Sealant

I need some coloured silicone to stick and seal some oak block appearance worktop upstand to the worktop. I have yet to see any in the shops so I think I need to mail order some. However, I am not sure what colour I need. (Caramel?) Has anyone used a silicone that is a light oak worktop colour? Any suggestions for a source?

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Screwfix do a whole range of coulered ones to suit standard grout colours ... choose appropriate colour from their web page ... your eye so best if you match it

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Rick Hughes wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com:

Will go and see - the website wasn't encouraging!

Reply to
DerbyBorn

From memory Screwfix stock a small range of Mapei sealants (Mapesil AC) which is very good. For a more extensive range (20+ colours) check with local tile distributors.

Reply to
rbel

On Wednesday 13 November 2013 20:06 Rick Hughes wrote in uk.d-i-y:

The Mapei grey I used betwene the floor tiles and wooden threshold has not failed me yet.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Tim Watts wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@squidward.local.dionic.net:

I Spoke to a guy who was installing a conservatory and he put me onto a Building Plastics Supplier. Got some Silrub2 - spot on colour and only

2.
Reply to
DerbyBorn