mitre cutting worktop upstands

Hi all,

I`ve started trying to mitre cut a worktop upstand in our kitchen but its proving to be more difficult than I thought. Because its 100mm high i`m using a mitre block of the same height. But it isnt particularly accurate as the slot for the blade is about 5mm wide so it can move. Anyone got any suggestions on what to use instead?

thanks

paulr

You could do it on a table saw if yoy have one?

Dave

Reply to
Magician