CO detectors - I really like this one

A heads up for anyone considering buying one, especially landlords.

I recently fitted an AICO Ei208 at the Scout Hut and I am so impressed with it that I am going to give it a free advert.

It has AudioLink and provides all the data needed to check and prove that everything is OK (ie covers your back if someone is messing about).

Video here

It really is that simple.

Reply to
ARW

The most boring video I have seen, it akin to watching paint dry. As regards it all being in German it hardly gives any meaningful information.

Reply to
Broadback

ARW

Love the ?old school? acoustic data transfer. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Well I am confused, I clicked your link and it was all in German. However, when I click now it is English, a puzzle.

Reply to
Broadback

You probably used VPN which put your location in or near Germany..

Reply to
Richard

First snippet is in English followed by a video in German.

Reply to
Martin

I am near to Germany. It is in English.

Reply to