Cloudy headlamps

When my motorcycle screen was completly opaque I took the view that I couldn't make it worse so tried polishing it. Using 50/50 Tcut and water plus angle grinder with a polishing mop it was a total success! It looked like new after twenty minutes... but took the same again to clear up the mess.

Jb

Reply to
Jb

Most car write offs are due to frontal collisions as a belt up the rear is usually easily fixed hence the shortage of front lights at these sites

Reply to
fred

Don't you wish car designers still used the standard sealed beam units of long ago?

Reply to
Windmill

I hope there was enough left of the pheasant to have it roasted for supper :-)

Reply to
Windmill

I suppose if I had wanted to risk my life by stopping at the side of the dual carriageway and rushing out amongst the traffic to scrape it off the ground, I might have been able to do that, but as it was, I was in too much of a hurry!

OT: When I look at my message, I see that I used the sign for a UK pound, but when I see it in your Reply, it is very corrupted. Maybe I need to do some character conditioning to my newsreader. How does it appear to you, in both messages?

Reply to
Davey