closing cavity under door threshold

I'm thinking about the little details about wall building, since I
will be starting this after Christmas. New cavity wall built up to
ground level minus 65mm (65mm left for screed to floor level), pouring
floorslab inside, but how is the cavity closed under the door
threshold, so that the solid floor stretches "over" the cavity ?
(I will probably have the UPVC door sill set down a course so you
don't have to step up and over it to get outside)
And what happens to the floor slab DPM / wall DPC under the door ?
Thanks,
Simon.
Reply to
sm_jamieson
Have done this recently. I used some old slate roof tiles to bridge the door threshold.
mark
Reply to
Mark

Site Timeline Threads