Sammll hole in slate

Hi all. There is a tiny hole in the middle of one of the roof slates ..about 8mm in diameter. I want to fix it loft side. What will be an easy way to fill it from the inside? I have some 151 epoxy repair putty to hand, will that be ok?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

Interesting question. I think I'd clean up the inside of the slate, then glue a piece of plastic to it with the epoxy so that a little adhesive was squeezed out through the hole. Hold the plastic on with duct tape or similar.

Peter Scott

Reply to
Peter Scott