Cleaning windows

If it's smearing, change cloths.

I keep a lot of torn up T shirts in an binbag - use them once, then throw them in another binbag to be washed later. Funny though - Now that I don't have a black car any more, the rate of use has come down to 10% of what it was :-)

As for paper Vs cloth - I still say cloth aborbs more dirt.

Slatts

Reply to
Sla#s

As Keith's is the last post in the thread, I'll tag on here and take the opportunity to say thatks to all of you - there's plenty of good ideas to try out there :o)

John

Reply to
John

Anyone used this stuff .Noticed it when looking for glass shelving

Stuart B