Cistern leak

Hi.
I have a hairline crack at the bottom of my toilet cistern and was wondering if there is a product out there that would seal the leak once I have emptied the water and dried the inside.
Thank you for reading this and I hope you can help
----------------------------------------- Message sent by Excite Newsgroups. http://www.excite.co.uk/newsgroup

Epoxy worked well for me. Dry thouroughly, then apply in a thin layer 1cm each side of the join.