Chrome socket outlets price

Screwfix are charging =A314.99 for a double, im sure Ive seen them cheaper, anyone know of cheaper.

Reply to
Richard

I was looking at crabtree, I have since found volex at =A36.29 for a switched double

Reply to
Richard

My local Homebase had a load remaindered, from about =A33 each (this was about a week ago).

Reply to
atticus

A few different ranges at TLC:

John Rumm

Netto have them on special offer on the 5th for £3.99.

Reply to
Alan J. Wylie

TLC Chelsea Range:-

plus VAT. Well made with a nice thick plate. Cheaper for 5+ too.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It's difficult to tell from the illustration whether it's chrome or aluminium, but Netto have a special offer on from Monday 5/2/2007 for metal sockets and switches.

John Miller

Reply to
John Miller

Robert Dyas have been getting rid of many of their electrical accessories in their sale, and that included lots of chrome ones.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel