Chimney brush for rod set - where to buy?

"PoP" wrote | John Laird wrote: | >Better still, proper barber shop with a young(-ish) lady owner. | >£4 for a haircut, head fondle, and a flirt. | I need to know where you have your hair done.... ;) | It's a pity for all those baldies though.

Baldies don't need to pay £4 for a head fondle (so I'm told, possessing a full head myself).

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Not telling. ;-)

Reply to
John Laird

I had my head fondled by a young 18 year old from Guernsey last week. I can't wait for my hair to grow long again..... ;)

PoP

PoP