Children climate protest

I would have jumped at the chance of a day off school as a child. I wonder how many would have protested if it had been at the weekend?

Reply to
Broadback

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Not only a day off but a long weekend as well!

Reply to
Broadback

Not smart enough to organise it on a Thursday before a Bank Holiday weekend are they?

Reply to
ARW

When these protesters have given up their car journeys to school, mobile phones, tablet computers, trainers, designer clothing and drinking from single use plastic containers, maybe then we can take their protests a little more seriously. HoHoHo

Reply to
Tufnell Park

+1
Reply to
alan_m

+2. And given that better education is surely at the heart of what they are after, missing a school day seems pretty daft to me.
Reply to
newshound