Cheapest telephone suppliers?

Looking for a cheap telephone for home-use. I don't want to spend more than a tenner. Any suggestions for a supplier?

Thanks Bruce

Reply to
bruce_phipps

Try uk.telecom. 18866 springs to mind.

A tenner? Forever? per day?

Reply to
Bob Eager

I think he means a handset.

Reply to
Grunff

Plenty to choose from on ebay for less than that, new and including P&P David

Reply to
Lobster

Argos have them from £4.99!

Steve P

Maplin have loads at under a tenner. Check out also places like the sheds and SavaCentre, etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

2nd hand / junk shop or if you're lucky a charity shop.
Reply to
DIYSOS

Duh. My only excuse is that it was early (well, 0930!)

In that case...Argos!

Reply to
Bob Eager

ebay