Cheap wireless stat...

..to control a Myson kickspace heater. Can anyone suggest one?

It's not going to be possible to run a wire from the existing heater to a suitable point for a wall stat. Wireless range doesn't need to be great though. Stat will probably be sited no more than 10 feet away from heater.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Screwfix have a few on sale

Reply to
rick

Thanks but they fail on the "cheap" criterion. ;-)

For better or worse, I've just ordered one of these.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I installed that same salus a few months back, easy to programme and more than happy with it. I also bought mine off ebay.

Reply to
ss

Arrived today and working as expected. Instructions could have been better but after an initial bout of idiocy not too hard to wire correctly for a kickspace heater. ;-)

A little surprised at the lack of any point to join earth connections.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+