Cheap timber

Oak-ay, yew lot, I reckon it got into trouble because of the pear at the 'elm, or the crew were all sick - a more useless bunch (pop'lar though) you never did see - too much Olive with balsa-mic vinegar methinks, or maybe knot. Box the compass and shiver me timbers. Aaaargh!

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Did they keep a log of the cargo? if not they should all suffer the birch.

Reply to
George

That is the best one yet.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Not if it was going to Cypress.

Willow never did....

Reply to
Andy Hall

I'm not going Alder way down there unless I'm sure of Ramin a load of timber into the van. Iroko(n) most of it will be gone, but I'm not going to Wenge about it.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You can cedar point of view.

Best thing if you teak my advice.

This is going from the sub Lime to the ridiculous.

Reply to
Andy Hall

They were on the previous lost cargo of timber mentioned in the story. Cost to much to pay off any salavagers but then I don't think they had made a declaration of ownership on the timber in that case, so any washed up was salvage. The law is pretty sown up regards wrecks and salvage, heritage of a rocky coast line...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Its not lime, its SEA Bass, see?

Reply to