3D wiring diagrams

Is there a standard for doing wiring diagrams in 3D,
I'm not sure on the PartP law on rewiring my own house
but surely I could help by doing a diagram of what's where,
but as the wires go on lots of levels is there 3d software around?
I'm looking at
is there a standard with templates anywhere?
george
and ditto for water pipes!
Reply to
George (dicegeorge)
I know very little about house wiring or for that matter 3 dimensional drawings but this web site might be of use?
I know it has helped me with wiring up my workshop complete with seperate earth!
, Peter.
Reply to
petercharlesfagg

Site Timeline Threads