Cheap ss speakers brackets?

Hi All,

A mate gave me a 'broken' Sony ss / DVD / CD / Tuner system a while ago (it was going in the bin) and being a d-i-y'er I fixed it ;-)

Today I rigged it up in our 15 yr old daughters room (she's just got into the Phantom of the Opera and I didn't think the mono speaker in her portable TV did it justice) and she seems very happy with it (well, she actually said 'sh*t' when the sub-base first came in then 'wicked' when the surround effect was first obvious)! ;-)

Now I know some of you folk cruise the sheds and online srores and I wondered if anyone has spotted some vfm brackets suitable for some (5/5) little surround sound speakers please?

The speakers have a small threaded insert in the back (universal?) and will be fitted to a vertical wall / cupboard etc in all cases, just needing a bit of sideways angle to point them in the right direction (poss max 45 deg).

Mum / Dad have a Makro card, I have access to most the std sheds / Argos.

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

T i m said the following on 26/09/2005 18:39:

search for "speaker brackets"

Reply to
Smudger

Hmm, I was hoping to spend less than £100 for 4 speaker brackets ;-(

Thanks though .. ;-)

T i m

Reply to
T i m