Changing handed-ness of ceramic disc taps

What are you replying to?

All I see is abuse connected with a website you're posting from.

Reply to
Fredxxx

you've learned these simple tasks.

Tim. Your heart warming welcome leaves me overcome with emotion. YD

Reply to
YorkshireDave

You bring nothing of any value.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

replying to YorkshireDave, Andy diyplumb wrote: I just dismantled a cheap pair of cartridges. The ceramic discs and the spindles are the same. the differences are in the body, the quarter turn stops are offset 90 degrees to make them H or C.

Reply to
Andy diyplumb