central heating grants

Not really diy but I am sure some of you will have investigated this, does anybody know anything about these people

and the grants they offer.

Cheers Nick

Reply to
Nick

I don't know this one. It may be a scam but ut could be connected with the official Warmfront grants. These are available to certain catagories of people e.g. disabled, retired or on benefit. They will fit loft & cavity wall insulation and even a CH system if there isn't one already or its "broken". All for free...

The scheme is run for the governemen by

BillR

The only grants I ever found were for people on some sort of benefit ie. if you work and pay taxes you pay for your own. :-(

Bit like BG offering £100 trade in on your boiler, yeah but they are twice as expensive in the first place...

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

In article , Mark S. writes

And you pay for all the people on benefit with 'broken' boilers. There are going to be a lot of 'broken' boilers after next year.

Reply to
Andrew