Cat problems?

I have nothing against cats but I really did not like then pooing in my garden. I have tried everything. Then, I came across this. It works and is very reasonably priced at your local B&Q.

Mr Pounder

Some none drying anti climb paint around the inside of the fence works..

The cat jumps up and gets paint all over it while leaving. It takes it home and gets it all over the owners carpets, etc. Its none toxic but that doesn't stop the irate owners kicking the cat.

Reply to
dennis

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Ghostrecon

I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to sure.

Reply to
Huge

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Apparently this Paul Daniels' joke was voted the worst at the Edinburgh Festival:

"Excuse me - is there a B&Q in Henley?"

"No mate, there's an H, an E an N ...."

Reply to
Reentrant

Why are there chickens in Henley?

Reply to
The Other Mike

However, unlike the film, it will run out of ammo before all the cats are dead.

Reply to
Mark